Monday, October 30, 2006

My Darling proposed to me.. hehe

heheh.. my darling proposed to me yesteday(24 Oct) at a quite romantic place.. Raffles Marina.. to view the yatchs.. haha..

he only came to meet me ard 6pm.. as he was doing something.. then we went to IMM for dinner.. he gave me a stalk of pink rose.. nhehe.. i didn't think much.. after dinner he say wanted to go view sea... then he drove to raffles marina..

at first i didn;t know y he brought me there.. then we were walking to view the sea and yatch and we stop at the lighthouse to view the sea and take some pictures and suddenly he say he got something to tell me... hmm....

he was tun tun tu tu at first.. haha... he was shy... but hor.. the ring he bought can only fit my little finger.. haha.. have to go and change the ring.. keke...

wil upload the picture... im shy too...

No comments: