Saturday, January 20, 2007

Haiz...

haiz.... my mind is confused.. i can't focus... my dad is hospitalised for about a week now and will be discharged on monday... CT scan has been done..the doctor say the tumor is pressing on the tube (which i believe is the food tube) and also the kidney, so 1 of the kidney is not very good..

and the stupid main doctor , DR JASON Choo... say no cure liao, faster discharge, can go to those hospice to recuperate... how can a doctor say such things!!???? i want to complaint!!

yesterday my dad was having runny nose and breathing difficulty, so told the nurse, which called the doctor, the doctor came but went to see another bed's patient and she disappear!! we were so angry, the nurse helped us to call the doctor again but to almost an hour the stupid doctor on duty was not here!! we were so angry!!, but since my dad has took the medicine and was sleeping, so i told my mum to forget it, then i tell the nurse, need not call the doctor, since my dad is sleeping, just help to look after my dad will do... (when we approach the nurse, she was like 'OMG! y are u here again!! look.. haha) we understand that she has no choice .. so we didn't blame here...

i dun know wat to do ssia.. my colleague's dad also admitted to hospital.. cancer has worsened... pray hard that all can pull through...

No comments: