Wednesday, May 02, 2007

OH MY TOOTH....

Yesterday was my dad's 100th day... so after praying to dad, ard 1plus went to cousin's place for nephew's birthday.. a lot of kids.. all so cute... played with my cousin-in-law's nephew & niece.. wahaha... they are so cute.. we played cars.. then also my little niece let me carry.. haha... so happy.... have been hving tooth & gum pain for few days....

today went to see dentist.. wisdom tooth got extracted... at 1st is to pull out.. but my stupid stubborn wisdom tooth is too bug & strong.. cannt be pulled.. so have to do operations.. the tooth is so big, i think got abt 1inch es long.. can u imagine?? at 1st is to cut into half but in the end hv to cut into 4.. when i saw my tooth.. i scolded my tooth, 'stubborn tooth'.. wahaha... the dentist asked me if i drink a lot of milk, and i say other than when i was baby, i dun drink milk!! haha.. wondering if its gd or bad... hmmm...

too painful le.. got to stop.. cheerios..

*ps: dear liz: dun be too angry, no point getting angry, its bad for ur health. *wink*

No comments: