Sunday, July 08, 2007

7th July 2007

7th July 2007

Today is the new phase of my life! Im getting ROM!! haha.. Gonna be a Mrs le....

First of all.. i would like to thank all friends and relatives who attended my ROM.. also thanks to my Mei Meis, Jie Jies and colleagues who helped me.. without u all i will be so confused, messy... thank you.... thank you for letting me be a pretty bride... Also thank you everybody for your blessings and well wishes...

So glad that the ceremony went smoothly with only a little hiccups along the way...

Actually, till onl felt a bit nervous here & there not not very.... till the very moment when we were to march in, im feeling very excited!! hehe... were very happy to see all friends and relatives sitting there when we marched in...

Darling's grandma cried when she gave me the bracelet.. she was very happy that her eldest grandson was married..... i nearly cried when i saw her cry....

So many camera light flashing and we were feeling like a superstar.. hehehe... dun know where to look at... also took a lot of pics... Hope the photos will turn out nice... as i dun really know hw to smile~~

**Look out for pics**

Cheerios

No comments: