Sunday, August 05, 2007

a day @ Sentosa

A Day @ Sentosa

Yesterday went to sentosa... was to meet darling @ 10am @ JE MRT, but when he gave me a call & i see my clock, it was 9.40!! I didn't hear my alarm ring!!! then i faster wash up, bathe & prepare.... also got sore throat, so brought a bottle of chyrsanthemum tea...

reach MRT @ almost 10.30.. then we board the train to Outram to change to Harbourfront. Ate breakfast @ VIvo Kopitiam.. as i was carrying my bowl of hot noodle soup, the cleaner auntie knock into me, causing the hot soup to spill onto my fingers... it was so painful, i put down my bowl where darling is seated & went to the toilet.. as i was walking, i wanted to cry.. so painful.. after washing with tap water, went to watsons to buy the medicine to apply for burn wounds and also bought bandages.. went back to the table and let darling see my hand.... so red like lobsters... applied the medicine, ate my food, apply medicine again & bandage up, and we proceed to but tickets, take train to Sentosa!!

We bought the package for 4 places -Luge Ride,Butterfly & Insect world,The Merlion & The Calsberg Sky tower...

Luge ride does not include skyride, so we bought 2 way tickets for the skyride... so scary.... it ws so high~~~ Luge ride is so fun!! Like go cart!.. Calsberg sky tower was ok, not scary...

@ THe merlion, we went inside a so called tunnel, then waitied for a show on how Merlion came about, whn we enter each of us got a merlion coin which we have to slot into a machine to see wat we win. Every ticket will win something... WQe won a sentosa fan.. haha.. mostly visitors won this.

when we were @ B1, at the machine there, a jap girl was not into the lift where we take with her mum & bro.. the bro keep calling out for her sis.. when we reach level 10, the top, the mum & bro went down to level 1, then the next lift open, the girl is inside.. i told her to wait.. waiting for so long, the mum is not back, i brought the girl down, telling darling to call me, when he see the mum....

when i told the girlto go down, she was like blocking the lift, then i say ' lelvel 1, look for mummy', then she follow me into the lift, @ lelve 1 is the redemption countr... her dad is there.. then i told the counter girl, i brought the girl down,i need to go bck up, she dun allow!! then darling call, so mum is up, so we pass the phone to the service crew, and the mum is to come down, then i ask the counter girl, me how? i need to go back up! she was like so blur.. argghhh.. but in the end i was back up to continue my journey.. hehe.. took pictures too.. keke ^_^v

Also bought the pic for the skyride~~ hehehe...

Butterfly & insect world is ok.. got artifacts & also real stuff.. wahaha....

After sentosa went back and see the doc for my sore thraot & burnt fingers.. the wait was so long and the doctoer hor.. haiz... dun wan say liao...

will upload the photos when i am back home!!

Enjoy ur day!!

No comments: