Thursday, October 09, 2008

tagged~

Tagged by Elicia~
Started to get dizzy nw... after seeing so many tings need to reply...

#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket ?
Japan~

#2 What's your favourite thing to do ?
watching tv, sleeping, playing games~

#3 Do you think money can buy happiness ?
not necessary.. without money, sometimes it will be better..

#4 If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
a 1st prize winning lottery ticket.

#5 You cant live without :
My family & friends~

#6 What are you afraid to lose ?
My love ones...

#7 If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do ?
Save for future as might need quite a sum to take care of my mum, perhaps start a small business..

#8 What do you dream of doing in the future ?
Dream of being a tai-tai, doing what i like and open a business..

#9 List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey :
1) Sincere
2) Helpful
3) Caring!

#10 What makes you happy ?
when my darling do little things that make my day... and of cos my mum to be well.

#11 What type of person do you hate the most ?
Dishonest people.
Hypocrites aka ACT-tress
esp. those who knws hw to ACT at work
in front of boss act nice hardworking etc
when boss not around then totally different.
when U not around, start to talk behind ur back to UR boss.
*Scary

#12 If you have a super power what would it be ?
A power that can cure all sorts of illness & disease.

#13 Would you go for happiness or money?
i would love to have happiness, but now i need $$

#14 Who do you think are the most important people in your life ?
My family & friends, without them I wont be able to be able to stay thru till today.

#15 If you have a boyfriend(girlfriend), would you die for him(her) ?
i got hubby le lei.. haha.. but i wouldn't die for him.. i will die with him if i hav no 'qian gua'

#16 Who's the last person who hugged you ?
My darling

#17 What is the one thing you want to do badly right now ?
go home & sleep.. im still in office.. target 10pm then can go hm..

#18 Who are you close to ?
my mum, bro, darling & my 3 close frens although we seldom meet :)

#19 Are you courageous enough to the person that you like him (her) ?
no...

#20 If you could do one thing all over again what would it be ?
save more $$

7 things that scares you:
1) cockroaches
2) lizards
3) bugs
4) ghost
5) something went wrong after a very tedious planning
6) my manager
7) scary customers

7 things that you like/love the most :
1) Shopping!
2) listening to music
3) Travelling!
4) Chatting with family~
5) meet-ups with friends~
6) blogging...
7) playing games...

7 important things in my room (Not in order) :
1) Bed
2) Laptop
3) Clothes...
4) Blankies
5) fan
6) DS
7) TV

7 random facts about me :
a) i love hamsters
b) i have to take care of my family as dad is not around
c) not very gd temper
d) love babies
e) believe in buddhism
f) hv to get stronger & stronger cos mum is sick
g) am mentally, physically & monetary tired

7 things i plan to do before i die :
1) save enough money for my kids
2) get a good job with good pay, gd boss, gd colleagues...
3) Go to Japan
4) Spend quality time with my family & friends
5) Slim down?!?!??!
6) Doing some volunteer work <-- by liz& elicia (agree)
7) Give my children something memorable.

7 things i can do :
1) save more money
2) save more money
3) save more money
4) dun worry be happy
5) try to slim down...
6) spend time qith family & friends
7) save more money

7 things i can't do :
1) live happily wih dear2 father & bro
2) let darling being look after by others... >.<
3) die
4) have new "boyfriends"... lol
5) buy expensive tings... cause no income.. sianz
6) Live everyday without worries
7) learn driving cause nobody lok after darling for me

7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex :
1) eyes...
2) Character
3) Stability & sense of responsibility
4) Mannerism
5) Doesn't fool around
6) the way they care for me... :p
7) coolness...?

7 things i always say :
1) omg
2) go die ba
3) dun angry
4) relaxed
5) im dying
6) ...
7) ...

Paisei hor elicia... alot i juz use urs... cause my brain really too exhausted to think of an answer...
& ur answer is really wat came to my mind too... (=>.<=) hope ya dun mind... :p

I tagged all those with blogs & r reading this ....

No comments: