Monday, November 03, 2008

Charlene's Bdae

1st Nov is Charlene's 1st Bdae!! Charlene is 1!! Yay!! hehehe.. below are some pics taken using my phone.. hehe...


Star of the day, Charlene!!

The Magnets that me & elicia's sis helped to do.. we do until 2plus almost 3am.. Yawns...

The Crown.. a few done by me.. easier to do ma.. haha

The Glass Slipper..

The Magic Wand

I forgot what is Char doing...

The banner & decorations..

Decorations at the staircase

above tv.. hehe.. those ribbons are made by me... hohohoh...

The Cake.. the pink colour thingy outside is all sugar.. so sweet but nice

char eating cake.. not very clearly taken..

Char drink water

Char looking at my mum.. haha.. she nvr see her before..

Char looking moody, tired, wanna sleep..

Sweet Looking Charlene

charlene dun let me hug her or kiss me on sat.. sob sob... but overall so happy =)

No comments: