Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Bdae Updates

Hehe.. below are some pics taken on my bdae.. hehe..
sunday went in to Malaysia, and my sweeties celebrate my bdae for me too, and when they heard gonna celebrate my bdae, they all quickly draw bdae cards for me, but i pretend not to know la.. then 10pm, cut cake, they ask me, not tml meh? i have not finish drawing! i say nvm, slowly draw lor.. hehe.. then after cutting cake & eating cake, they resume drawing, but dun let me go near them, then i purposely wan to peep! hahaha..

on my bdae, went to Bugis to try MOF. have heard Elicia & Liz saying that its nice and i never eat before, so went to try. the food is nice!! i had cold soba and strawberry ice! after that went to take puri!! hehe.. nice nice..

i had a suprise in the office, when my recept told me there is something for me @ the recept, then i went out and saw a big bouquet of flowers!! and it was from my darling... hehe... it was our 7th yr anniversary.. hehe.. so fast hor... some of my colleagues say it and say wow! so pretty!! i was feeling so happy & shy.. and my face was red lor.. kekeke...

thanks to all my friends for their wishes & blessings!!!i felt so blessed & happy!!!























*i have notice a weird habit in the office. when ur bdae is celebrated in advance, and when u r in the office on ur bdae, they wouldn't wish u happy bdae... i feel so weird and dun know what they r thinking lor... *

No comments: