Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY Updates

So fast.. today start work liao…
Had reunion dinner on sat & sun.. sat is my family, sun is darling’s family.. keke.. then went back to stay at mum’s place, cos darling wanna stay with his mum..
First day of new year was busy.. went to 伯母 house at 11plus, all aunt’s are there, then uncle say take his car / van to my cousin house which is the base for the year.. then abt 4pm left for darling’s grandma house, then 7pm go aunt’s house.. haha…
At grandma’s hse, little Nicole was wearing so pretty, as she was quite naughty, whoever touch her she will scream, but that day I manage to hug her.. haha.. cos I take beautiful pictures of her..
Then 2nd day, had steamboat at my house, watch The Wedding Game at JP with mum, MIL & FIL.. a funny show… hehe..
Then abt 5pm went to darling’s aunt house, which is little Nicole hse also.. she recognized me.. hehe.. she shake hand with me, play with me, let me carry & hug me real tight.. love her to bits.. keke.. she also gave me flying kiss… hehehe…
This sat will be going to Malaysia to visit Grandma, Xiao Xin & Xingwen.. ehehe
Enjoy the pic below…




No comments: