Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates

Pai seh.. so long never update.. wanted to, but lazy.. haha..

finally last week managed to get 10 stamps to redeem a hello kitty figurine.. hehe..

wanted to give it to char when they came over to my hse for CNY but at that time

didn't managed to get 10 stamps.. so now, finally can give it to char!!! but hor,

the box says below 3 cannot play.. so Char, ur mummy will keep till u r older then

let u play.. hehe... the figurine that i redeemed is a singer!!! hehe...

below are pic of the kitty and the box.. got 9 designs...








and in my last post, i say that i did not get a valentine's day present right? so i

everyday tell my hubby:' others have present, i dun hv.. sob sob sob." "u dare not

to buy me present.. sob sob sob"... so after days of saying, he finally bought a

mickey mouse plushie for me! it's very big, and cheap too... $19.90, abt 70cm tall..

hehe.. as tall as my big tortoise.. and every night i hug it to sleep.. hehehe

finally i got my valentine's day pressie!! so happy...



oh.. and my fat goose is celebrating her 24th bdae tml, and our colleagues share and bought her a coach pouch.. $179... when will i have a coach bag/ pouch too???
the only branded i have is the levis jean... sadz... who will buy me 1???

No comments: