Wednesday, April 08, 2009

long update...

So long nvr update.. got a lot of thing to say but lazy la…

Went ‘sao mu’ on the 28, went mandai, then bishan bright hill mountain, after that went to sengkang fetch Elicia & char to shop…

When reach, I went up to look for them also to help see need carry anything.. then when door open, I signal to carry char, and she let me carry.. hehe.. then as we walking, suddenly she put her head on my shoulder, and tap tap me .. like telling me, ‘ 辛苦你了’. So sweet… then we take the lift & Elicia went to her car to take her shoes and I carry char into the car… at 1st she see so many people, she scared. She put 1 hand behind me, and lie on my lap.. then slowly she warm up and hold my bro’s finger.. but still very scared… luckily she nvr cry, she is a brave girl! When Elicia came, she quickly wan Elicia to hug her.. haha..

At 1st wanted to go IMM, but char fell asleep in the car, so we thot go hm 1st, then once we reach, char woke up… haha.. then still go back to my hse, eat lunch, let char walk ard the whole hse. Everytime she will take the mentos container & the bottle of hand cream and walked ard.. she is a busy girl… keke…
Char likes to play with my bro.. she will play peek-a-boo with him and luff happily.. ard 5plus we walk to JP..

We hold hand with char to let her walk.. as the journey from my hse to JP is abt 10mins, so char walked that long.. as we were to cross the road, so I carry char, char’s left hand was still high up when I carried her, and I asked her” y u put ur hand so high?”.. haha. Then Elicia say normal they hold her right hand de.. so her left hand a bit stiff liao.. haha… then we went to NTUC, let her sit the trolley, walked a bit, when Elicia pass her the book abt dogs, char said “woof woof” hehe.. so cute… as we were thirsty so went to Bakerzin tosit down and enjoy high tea.. wahaha.. Char was playing with the plastic holder and when I heard ‘piak’ and I was thinking ‘omg.. char broke it…’ haha.. she is a strong girl ….

Then last fri brought mum to science centre to eat Sakura buffet, tv advertise the nonya food, but when we reach there, actually nothing much.. sianz.
B
elow r some pics of char & also the sakura buffet…





No comments: