Monday, May 25, 2009

Outing @ T1 with elicia & char

Last last Sat, jio-ed Elicia & Charlene go Tampines 1 walk walk.. cos I nvr go b4 ma, so must go take a look at this newly opened shopping mall…

So took MRT from JE to Tampines.. stood to Outram then got seat, then sit till Tampines lor.. journey is abt 45mins .. then reached there, call Elicia twice but no ans, so I msg her saying I will wait for her at the alighting point of bus interchange .. then I see & look, look & see, cannot see them lei.. then Elicia called, say she at bakerzin entrance.. I was like “OK.. I msg u say I at bus interchange… “ then nvm I walked there lor, then she say they alight at the library there,, walked very far.. so poor thing, so hot sun…

Then I carry char.. haha.. at 1st she dun wan me, she walked away frm me, then I insist on carrying her lor.. hahahhaha…

Then wanted to go the jap street to eat, but the queue was so longggggg….. then we headed to F.I.S.H (by Fish & co) to eat.. the fish was not fulfilling.. then we ordered a big big mug of passion fruit ice blended.. it was huge…..



After that we walked around, ard 5 plus, hungry again… then we headed to the jap street, no queue, so we headed in.. Elicia wanted to eat the fruit tart but was sold out, only available at 6pm.. so I ordered a chicken cutlet omurice (omelette rice), it was yummy, then ard 6pm, Elicia went to queue up for the fruit tart while I play with char.. hehe..



as there was a low ledge near beside our sitting area, then I let char climb up, then sit at the ledge, she was very cute, held my hand to go up, then sit down.. after a few times, I refuse to hold her hand. I wanted her to climb up herself, she tried ways, and her hands are small, unable to hold the wall, so she use another way! Hehe… I will try to load the video la.. she is a clever girl!!! And also I took a lot of pics of her, like her portfolio, haha.. then I put her on the chair to rest, then her mischevious pattern come out, she pointed at my bag & wanted to search my bag!!! Slowly, she take out my newspaper, brochure, my office secure card and lastly a notebook. Then I took out a pencil to let her draw on the notebook. The way she hold the pencil is like holding a brush.. so refined!!



Finally 6.45pm, Elicia returned with the fruit tart! Strawberry fruit tart, but there is chocolate, cream which I dun like =( but I still eat la.. very bitter.. the cocoa powder is bitter… a bit disappointed la. Then ard 7plus we left the jap street, to walk abt, wanted to change char’s diaper but she dun wan, and cry till so poor thing, like we beat her until very hard! Then Elicia went toilet, and I pat char to sleep.. finally char sleeps.. then I carry her, Elicia say wanted to go cut hair at the express cut, then I waited for her at popular as I need to get something.. while I was carrying char, she was hot till she perspire, and I too perspire.. then I faster get my stuff, paid and carry char out to wait for Elicia.. my arm was shivering lor while carrying char.. finally elicia is done, so pass char back to her to carry… she is big girl… till now my arm still a bit aching..

Then we proceed home… sit from tampines to boon lay.. my backside hurts… but I am very happy!! =D

No comments: