Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The 6th disappointment

the 6th disappointment. i know some things cannot be rushed. but just feel so disappointment. does the sentence applies here? :" 想要的人,很辛苦才得到。不想要的人,容易就得到。”
i know it take times, i know, but just can't help feeling disappointed.

sometimes it is just so stressful when people keep asking u especially when u r on mc.. esp a fren will ask me, i thot got gd news. sometimes i just can't stand the stress.

got once even worse, i heard from my buddy in office that got pple say im pregnant, and somemore can say havne't 3 month cannot tell... Best Sia....

although my mum and MIL didn't stress me, it was me myself who was stressed. stressed at work, stressed at home, stressed with money, stressed with everything.

really really looking forward to May 28 whereby i will be going to Phuket with darling's company for company family day. going relax~

just wanna pour my woes here.. feel much better now.

No comments: