Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fengshui master

Last sun a fengshui master came to look at the fengshui of the house. I was nt the one to engage his service. I was only told by my hubby after they booked the appt. They refers to my hubby,mil & sil. When we got this house we didnt engage any fengshui master n we have live in for 5yrs. Everything ok except at first we fall ill quite frequently..

Dun knw y suddenly my mil wans to get a fengshui master to cm. Must b because 5yrs and we still hv nt have our own child n she must b thinking it have got to do with the hse fengshui. She did nt say but i know. It cost $600. Nt cheap. Paid by my mil.

So the fengshui got my hubby n mine ba zi before coming, when he came  he view the house. He said the house will b viewed based on hubby ba zi, while the kitchen will b on mine.

1) the lliving room does nt hv enuff sunshine or light. (Was due to our 3spare rooms was rented out so all doors was closed so no sun can shine in) change the light at dining area ti more white n bright light. Nw is those spotlight so not so gd.

Solution: when the 3rd room ( the so called study rm) is empty, dont close the door, (which i nvr close if empty). Put mirrors on the wall opposite the door so that when sun shines will b more bright n as it reflects the dining table, everything will b doubled, which represents ample food.

2) the tv area n sofa should be the opposite way. That is the wealth area. The arrangement now stilk works but best if can switch over.

3) keep the balcony tidy as it represents the hubby career path. Currently the sofa n mobile clothes hanger is there, n its obstructing the career path with lots of xiao ren.
Solution: tidy it or can remove the sliding door that separate the living area n balcony, making it part of living rm, then no issue.

4) my hubby's colour is red so can change the tv console n sofa to red or pink.

5) kitchen evrything ok except to change the kitchen cabinet to green, as green is my colour. My element is wood, so red or orange represnts fire which will burn my wood. Which is nt gd for me.

6) our room- photo shld nt hang above bed . Firstly safety issue, if photo fall will hurt ur head. In fengshui symbolised chopping of head. No good.

Secondly the bed should b put at the wardrobe area. But if put there will face the door, no good. So no changes.

Thirdly, there shldnt b any incave of walls, but all my rooms have. Solution, build cupboard with doors. Can put things n looks neatly. We wanted to do when renovating but due to budget we didnt. Hv to plan to do liao.

Fourthly, put cute baby photos at the space above tv n beside wardrobe. Will improve baby making luck.

7) this year is not so good for zodiac sheep n the master suggest that my hubby light a lamp at the temple for a year to improve on his luck.

Concludes the above, basically nothing bad about the house.

But my hubby is too eager to listen to the master(which in the 1st place he dun really believe). He wans to change the light at dining area. (We wanted to change quite sometime but always delay). Im sick n he dun care n insist we go boon lay market. So today after i seen the doc we went to source n buy. Also bought the shelving for bathroom as currently one is gonna break..

And he insisted that we switch the tv console n sofa. He impose the thinking n insisted i do so. The sofa area does not hv the tv point. He wants to pull a long cable but i finds it ugly and i do not wish to do major movements at the moment. We argued, hv disagreements. He dun listen to me n i dun wan to do wat he say. In the end i give in and say we discuss it again in one or two months time again. He was unhappy and 不爽,  me too. And nw he opposing me. I sick wan to eat soupy noodle n he bought dry noodle. I ask him n he still dare say u wan u eat, dun wan throw away.  Im hving sore throat n he doesnt care. Im so angry. This is wat a husband shld do?? He dun believe im sick. If im not sick till the extend of needing antibotics, the doc will giv me antibotics? Docs now are nt allowed to prescribe antibotics unnecessarily. So im faking illness?

Enuff of me complaining... wanna sleep liao. Tml hv to battle with the papers at work. Sianz

No comments: