Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Bdae CElebration!!

Thanks to all my friends wishes and gifts... Really had a great birthday!!! Thanks to liz & elicia for celebrating with me on the 8 at IMM!! Thanks for treating me to eat Bali Thai!! We had so much fun eating there!! Also thanks to my darling for treating me eat Sushi Tei!! yummy!! and also for buying me the lovely tortoises which im so in loved with!! at 1st darling wanted to buy me a big tortoise which i fancy.. but no place to put so i decided to buy the 2 small ones.. hehe... aren't they adorable??? =D
WEnt to vivocity for s walk.. after walking for few hours. so tired so we decided to go to 2 of the cafes to rest.. ended up at White Dog Cafe.. the ambience is quite gd, can see the sea view.. but it was so sunny.. like bbq.. haha... ate fries, drank latte and sparkling juice.. but the jucie taste weird... hmmm....
there was also a so called band performing at the open space at level 1, the band is called string theory. the music they played is lovely... a very special harp is used and the sound it produced is like violin!! thinking of buying the CD but ended up didn;t buy.. haha... ate dinner in sushi tei yummy.... then as was quite tired so went home quite early... hehe..
Below are some pictures !! Enjoy!!
My Beloved soft toys!! the little bear is my bdae gift from darling!
My beloved pressie torotoise!! Im so in love with them~ I chose them myself!
taken in White Dog Cafe in VivoCityFries! In Cafe!Naughty Tortoise with my sparkling juice.. taste weird...
i think its latte... claypot seafood udon! in Sushi Tei!!
beancurd ramen! sushis!! ate some b4 i took photo.. haha
Agedashi tofu!! Yummy!!Dessert! Fruity Ice Balls!!
little tortoise wanna have some too.... hehe





No comments: