Sunday, December 31, 2006

Recaps of 2006 & new year resolutions!

Today is the last day of December 2006. Tomorrow will be a brand new year... Let me recap the happening of this year.

THis year has ups & downs, but still can consider quite smooth... at least i can say that i hv got a stable job and has been on it for 5mths....

my dad has been ok this yr, and i wish & hope that he will be fine throughout and on the road to recovery...

Also have got to know a lot of new friends at my workplaces and has got to know 3 very good friends in ST Logsitics... where the original name was Singapore Technologies, but was bought over by an australia company, Toll Asia where we hv split into two company - St Logisitcs and Toll (Singapore). 1 for commercial sales and the other is mindef sales.. haha...

also hv got my very 1st bonus after 2 years plus of working.. (very sad right?)

also hv interdept transfer from FMD A/P (where it is a torturing dept.. haha...) to FMD Billing (where i had a lot of fun, loved my job and also got to interact with more pple but ended up got complained....)

also darling proposed to me and we hv selected a date for ROM and now is doing the planning...

also attended my best friend's ROM and wedding dinner

also got to know that my the other best friend's bf had proposed to her as well.. (she has been waiting long! keke.. dun beat me ah...)

i think should hv more things.. but i can't recall at this moment.. hahaha... but above are the best things that could ever happen to me....

My New year resolution are: my dad can be better than ever, my colleague's daughter can fully recover without hving to take aspirins, and her dad to be able to recover... able to hv a ROM well palnned without hiccups, able to saved up more $$, so that can sit on a plane for the 1st time of my life, hope to get a flat of our choice either by this yr or next yr!

so far, these are my new yr resolutions, if i think of more, then will write down.

Going to see the fireworks tonight!! yahoo.. now prepared to go out le...

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! Hope you will hv a great yr!

No comments: