Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy & Sad days..

today is happy & sad day..

this morning open email saw tons of email.. and the 3 hotels which i called last thursday did not send me the brochure for the ROM package.. but nvm.. luckily i have got a venue.. the package deal is nice, not very expensive.. but due to limited budget and space, my dear friends, sorry if i didn't invite u. i didn't forget u, will invite all of u to the wedding dinner (will be 2-3yrs time.. start saving!!) the venue is at Hotel Rendezvous.. hehe..

also saw my lao da send de email.. got credit note to issue.. and i din't cause the credit note to occur... haiz.. but then my supervisor dun understand.. she just nag and nag at me.. but already told her is not my fault.. sometimes im wondering y she keep targetting at me... pple tend to make mistakes.. if its my mistake, i admit! but not mine y keep pin-pointing at me!! jsut like boss.. that time got 1 where forgot to bill labourer charge.. then already solve but dun know y sup wan send email again.. then boss pin-point in email:" its huishan's fault. she is careless in billing." haiz.. i replied, noted, will be more careful.. then my ops colleague call me and ask y i so honest.. haha... i say bo bian.. already pin-pointed at me...

today afternn half quite ok.. sup on urgent half day.. haha... so quite quiet.. no one nag at me... yay...

also, went online to apply for flat .. next week HDB will do ballot then see whether got chance a not.. haha.. if not can wait till aug lor.. bi-monthly ma.. if not will buy from open-market...keke

so excited..

No comments: