Tuesday, April 17, 2007

today is not my day

Today is not my day... early in the month got scolding.. from the stupid airport office people..

yesterday they send down the docs for billing, and there was one master airway bill with 2 house airway bill. when maureen taught me, i was to match the two house awb to tally with the master but it don't! so i ask maureen how.. she also check and see that don't tie, so ask me to write email... i wrote, they didn't reply me, only this morning, david call me, then ask me and explain.. after his explanation, i was not clear, so i say will check with maureen and jenny low and call him back. only a few moment, derek called. the one thing he do is scold me!!! then i also forgot wat he say, then i say call him back again. after jenny low help me to calculate all and confirm then i call derek and tell him whats the problem. then the stupid derek scold me and ask:"you know what you are doing??" i say ya.. then he code dun knw wat stupid code and ask me i know a not.. then i say don't know. he ask me to check and find out then talk to him!! stupid!! i was almost to tears!!!

i hate him!!!

just now order pizzahut's baked pasta and it was late for amost 20mins!! called twice to complain.... argggghhhh..... i hate tuesday!!

No comments: