Monday, December 10, 2007

My Bdae celebration

Went to see PSC night on the 8 with our mamas… ate dinner before going.. then hv to rach at 6.45.. then slowly queued and entered the tv theatre. Then all were seated, hv some short games before the actual program starts.

On my bdae went to tiong bahru for lunch and shop shop with darling, mama & didi.. then went to great world city..

A while, then mum & didi went home.. cos didi tired..haha.. he driving for 2 days ma..

Then darling & I walk walk, eat mac for dinner then proceed to watch the movie” golden compass” at gold class seats.. tix very ex.. $30/person.. the only difference is that the seats can be adjust like those long journey planes.. where the seats can become a bed, got blanket too.. hehe.. the theatre we in all are ang mohs.. except for 2 of us.. haha.. so weird the feeling…

The movie is very nice.. got armour bears fighting, got a lot of talking animals which are demons etc.. lasted abt 1hr 50mins… after movie, took bus then take mrt home.. hehe.. also took neoprints.. hehe…

Thanks to all my friends who remembered my birthday and all the wishes u gave!

*p.s - its my bdae cum 6years anniversary!!*

No comments: