Monday, December 31, 2007

some back-dated photos...

below are some back-dated photos... hehe...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the 2 hand-made beads hamster by my supervisor


my cute god-daughter: charlene
she was 'talking' to me all the time when i carried her... she even do the sign of whispering.. haha.


my sisters..
the middle one left.. haha



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my birthday meal...

only pictures of food... hehe...
















my favourite big gui gui...
a gift from my lao da, sisters & brother.. hehe.. love them to bits...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show Luo's concert!!










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: