Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy News

After the sad news in previous post, now is so happy news.

I have sign the agreement of lease & gotten the keys to my new flat from HDB!!! hohoho.. but my CPF is empty now... sob sob...

today went to collect the keys.. have to sign a lot of documents.. then i told the staff.. im signing the deed to sell myself away.. haha.. then the staff say a lot of pple sold themselves to HDB.. hohohoho...

should be next week then go view flat for defects, test keys etc ba.. we have collected 30 keys...

3 keys each for the following:

- GATE
- MAIN DOOR
- MAster Bedroom
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Service Balcony
- door to the Gas, water
- Door to electricity
- Letterbox

when i saw the keys, i nearly fainted.. so many!! luckily i brought a paper bag big enough to put all the documents..

Nw im slave to my flat.... oh dear...

perhaps i should have a blog soley for my flat?? haha






No comments: