Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates~

this week quite ok.. a bit sian.. tired...

tuesday went to watch "The Spiderwick chronicles" with liling & colleagues.. got the good deal from cailuan, $2.50 per ticket. Her company organises the event and she let me know of such good lobang.. hehehe..

watched the movie at shaw lido.. ate KFC for dinner.. hehe.. i was so fulllll... from my meal... the movie is nice with some frightening scenes.. it scare me .. i jump up of my seat.. haha.. but the chair is damn lousy lor.. is those curve type where there is a bum on the headrest, the waist is curve in.. it makes me wanna puke.. i have to adjust myself in order not to puke.. sianz..

might be going to my new flat for a 2nd viewing on the defects... tested the power socket, all are working.. but not the one in the shelter/storeroom.. there is a power box there but im too short to open up... no chair also.. use broom also cannt open.. haha... gonna pull darling there to test test...

so tired now.. dun feel like doing anything lei.. computer screen too bright also.. eyes hurts..

cheerios for now...

have a great weekend.. 2morrow need to work...

BTW: im participating in the NDP this yr!! WooHoooo!! finally a chance to see live NDP after 24yrs!! hahahha

No comments: