Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures..Random..

dun know what to write.. very sianz.. waiting for colleagues to go shopping...


the cover of the chocolate.. SINS.. which was redeem with the voucher given for the tv bought..


the chocolates.. hoho..


gifts from china by my colleague.. im the only one with so many.. haha.. cos i cover her job ma...


these treats are given to me by my colleague for making me angry....

friday took half day to settle the renovation loan.. finally.. now few more docs to send and inspection and can start le..

sat sick, so nvr go to NDP.. just now the commander 'say' me... =(
sleep & sleep.. then yesterday went to PC show again... darling's sis bought a laptop.. acer.. queue so long for the RAM upgrade... sianz.. then went tiong bahru, she see doctor, then go tiong bahru plaza eat dinner.. then 10pm go hm.. tired.. rest..

no water , hw to bathe..

No comments: