Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates

last sat NDP was 'siong'... from 10.45 to 8.30pm.. it was full dress rehearsal..

11plus almost 12 ate lunch, then rest till abt 1.30pm, march to esplanade area.. then do 1 training.. then drink water rest, was to train 1 more time, but dun hv, so went back to holding area.. then ate dinner, 5pm march together with all contingent to esplanade area, then 6+ start the actual full dress rehearse.. stood there almost 40mins, then run back to holding area, wait for bus go hm..


this is my lunch.. KFC shrooms burger with shrooms.. then 1 pc chicken and whipped potato..


this is my dinner.. 3+pm eat dinner, hw to eat wor... so tabao..


this is tea break.. i ate this as dinner.. hehe..

20 Jun, my ah kor last day.. so she bu de.. below are the pics.. then also my closing.. cannot take the group photo together.. cos i searching for my things.. haiz.. ah kor gav me a present, a purse cum tissue holder.. purple color.. haha..


me & ah kor..


the group photo which im not in.. sob sob..

No comments: