Monday, August 31, 2009

story that doesn't involve me but i was dragged into it.

Today is the start of the week! And Tml is 1st Sept!!! ahhhh… 1 month & 13 days will be my wedding… still dun feel much stress on my wedding.. haha… things used for wedding not fully done yet… angbao box not wrapped.. schedule not done.. Guo Da Li things not bought.. haha.. but Guo Da Li things can only buy once the lunar seventh month is over.. invitation cards sent for friends, relatives de will send after the lunar seventh month.. wedding cakes not bought.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$.. all involve money.. haiz…

Last Friday, an argument occurred btw my colleagues, and mei mei & I become the poor victim..

Mr B msged Ms L that he will reach clementi @ 7.30 (to take the co. bus), and due to misunderstanding in the past, Ms L just replied OK, thinking that he msged others as well, so if he were late, there will be others to hold the bus for him. While due to something happened to the MRT, the train was delayed and Ms L did not inform Mr B.

At 7.42am ( not sure if Ms L’s clock is fast), Mr B msged “Bus left?” (do u think tis msg is offensive?)

Before Ms L could reply, Mr B called, and when he heard bus left already, he hang the phone. Ms L thot reception is poor therefore line got cut off, she called him, and this time Mr B also hang the phone!

So Ms L is very angry.

U must be wondering where got my business. Here come the thing, I received a msg from Mr B: “ I msg Ms L that I will reach clementi @ 7.30am., she say ok. When I reach, call her, she tell me bus left. What is this? Your fren ah?”

Sensing something not right, the msg mei mei & Ms L that Mr B didn’t eat medicine.

Soon Ms L replied she very very angry, saying her patience has run out, cannot b frens with him anymore.

So when I reach office, mei mei went to look for Mr B and hear the full story, then when Ms L came, we listen to her story also. So actually it is a very small misunderstanding. If Mr B type in full msg, I will reach clementi @ 7.30. call me when bus reach. And Ms L tell Mr B that due to train delay, she will also b late, there will b no problem liao ma. (this is the conclusion that mei mei & I got.)

When I tell Ms L, she insist on telling me she dun think she is wrong…

Ms H tried to solve the misunderstanding between them and she got scolded by Mr B. sometimes Mr B is very petty, but the answer he need is very simple. If you can’t do it, let him know beforehand. His char is very much similar to mine.. so I understand.

Ms H complained to us and she cursed him till very very jia lat… my ears shut off when I hear them.. haiz..

Hope none of the problem will surface… *cross fingers*

No comments: