Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updates,, Updates...

dun know what to write, so will just write on wat i remember.. haha...

4 AUg - celebrated Li Ke, Xiao Pin & Wanni's Bdae.. hehe.. 2 born on 4th & 1 on 5th.. i had a hard time planning but all thanks to Mr Bruce.. the cat was let out of the bag way before it enter the bag.. i was so damn pissed.. and nearly quarreled with him.. Xiao Pin & Li Ke knows we will b celebrating their bdae.. but Mr Big Mouth Bruce told Xiao Pin all the details... and i wanna strangle him!!!!!!!!! but its over. so just forget it.. now i know nvr ever let him b involved in surprise bdae.......

went to KTV with Xiao Pin, caris & eddie... $10/pax.. lalalalalalalalallaa....

6 - 6 aug.. peaceful with minor storm brewing...

Last fri (7 Aug) - celebrated boss bdae & those born in aug for ocean frt dept.. (which is total of 5.. very broke...)

i planned the surprise for the 4 but at the very last min, it was a kitten came out of the bag.. but its ok.. and also due to a little thing, my stupid idotic colleague scold me!!! when im abt to off work, with my eye red red, nose red red, face red red, i dun dare to take company bus back to mama's hse.. so i ask my colleague if he is able to send me hm.. at 1st he say no on the way, as he is going orchard, but he see me so poor thing, so he sent me hm. very grateful to him in saving my face.

8 Aug - xiao pin mei mei came my hse to help me paste the inset onto the invitation card. she was fast!! in a swift time, she pasted 100 plus.. i also got paste but i busy preparing dinner, cooking chicken herbal soup.. hoho.. yum yum.. darling, me & her finish the whole pot!! yum yum!!!!!!!!!!

9 AUg- National Day!! Yippie!!! my poly frens came to my hse to visit us and also pass me my wedding gift, as they holding their ROM in Dec & their parents dun allow them to attend my wedding. but they are very nice to buy me a soo kee necklace. very special & i love it!! hehe they stayed for dinner & after the parade, we walked with them to JP and they went home, while we go NTUC buy fruits for my bro's bdae party....

10 Aug - bro's 21st bdae celebration @ RC.. hehe.. free flow KTV songs.. haha..
elicia & family came and i was very very happy to see them, esp charlene!! hoho.. she still remembers me and she wanted darling to hug her, but darling stand like a block of wood.. haha.. then i tell him, "charlene wan u to hug hug la"
took quite a few pics of char hehe.. hv loaded in facebook.. hehe.. was tired after the celerbation... and oh, my cousin frm hong kong came visitng and he is in time for the celebration.. hehe.. handsome lei.. look like 1 hong kong star, fang li shen.. haha...

today work.. sianz... busy busy busy.. closing on the 17.. next mon.. headache...





i love this pic! my colleague say look like my family pic.. haha.. see the cheeky char...

No comments: