Sunday, September 30, 2012

The siao zha bor finally moved

As the title says, the siao zha bor finally moved. After saying fri, sat and today finally. I didn't witness she moving cos I was sleeping..

Yesterday she so irresponsible to throw ah b at new hse with someone he don't knw and she came back!! I really cannt understand such mum's behavior.

Hope she will grow up and be mature and not be so childish again. If not no one will ever help u and I see hw u gonna die.

And abt ah b. at one pt, I was hoping that my mum can continue to care for him so that every week I can see him, but at one point I hope she will get a new nanny and hope new nanny will n be as Gd and doting as my mum so ah b will b truly cared for. But I was also hoping that she cannt find a new nanny.

She nvr appreciates wAt my mum has done for ah b n her. Go everywhere so bad abt my mum. If so clever u urself care for ah b urself la.

Peaceful home is back. Peaced

No comments: