Thursday, March 22, 2007

23 March

hmm... dun know wat to post.. so better write some 'rubbish' b4 someone bombard me.. haha

have been busy with month end closing and its driving me crazy!! and my supervisor siao siao de... month end closing always like to target me for a scolding.. haiz...

tomorrow our dept have a dinner at west coast seafood with the welfare fund.. then 5th april yoga class is starting!! yippie!! i joined the class with my collagues.. haha.. can't imagine.. hope so hav better shape sia.. keke...

sat, darling's fren is organising a gathering, dun wish to meet them,.. haha.. dun ask me y, just dun feel like meeting them....

girls, when are we meeting for gai gai again.. im so bored.....

Elicia, must take gd care of ur health! hope to hear some gd news!! hehe.. i love babies!!!

nothing to update.. head so pain.. wanna watch tv and get some rest le...

Cheerios!

No comments: