Friday, March 02, 2007

little game..

Cai Ping tagged me!

"Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!"

1. I love to eat cherry tomatos / tomatoes with belacan chilli & soy sauce ( my dad taught me)

2. I love stephen chow's comedy movies even though i dun really knw wat im laughing abt..

3. I bite my toe nails when im young.. he he

4. I read when I do big business in the washroom. :s

5. I am totally hopeless in history and i failed all tests and exam since sec 3 with F9....

6. I tend to tear or bite my nails.. haha..

7. I have premature grey hair, it is the reason why I dyed my hair.

8. I thought i dun hv many friends.. but when problem arises.. many came to help me..

9. I make it a point not to lend out money I can't affort to lose because I don't want to lose friends to money.

10. I hug my little bolster which i had it from young...

I tagged: Elicia, Aliza, Cailuan.

__________________________________________________________________

i dun hv so many friends leh.. hw ah... hmmm....

No comments: