Friday, March 23, 2007

FMD Dinner

im back from the FMD dinner at west coast seafood!! the food is yummy!!

took my colleague, Zul's car, as FMD 3 person got car, that is Boss, Gordon & Zul. Maureen, angela, jenny and me took Zul's car, while the A/P pple took their sup, GOrdon's car, whereas my sup and karine took boss car! haha.. As Zul & Gordon is nt very familiar with the way to West coast, they view the online street directory . hehe..

then we on our way there!! then saw Gordon's car, then we follow.. then they went wrong way!! haha.. but we manage to u-turn and went the correct way haha.. then i msg sapphire, where are u all going.. haha... then she call me.. hehe.. then we reach before them.. wahha.a.. i also dun know wat i writing le..

the diiner is a 8 course dinner... 1st dish is cold dish which consists of mayonnaise prawn, octopus, and some fried stuffs.. then 2nd dish is shark fin, then fish, mushrrom & spinach, chicken, crab, yee noodle and lastly yam paste... hehe

i was seated beside boss and i feel so stress.... have to eat lady-like if not spoil my image! haha... then boss help me take food and keep feeding me.. im so bloated and gastric pain now.. also had red wine.. feel like sleeping le.... a bit headache also.... haha....

i think thats all for now!! Gd Nitez!!

No comments: