Friday, October 02, 2009

meeting up with Elicia & Charlene!!~

Yesterday met up with Elicia & Charlene @ Liang court. Around 6,15 elicia called me say char had fall asleep on the trolley @ Medi-ya, so I told her, I will look for her when I reach there.
Ard 6.40 I reach and looked ard Medi-ya but couldn’t find them so I called her and waited for her at the fruits section. Char was sound asleep .. keke…
So I helped her carry her things while she carry char and we took the lift to level 2 for the jap western food.. the ambience is nice, entrance is grand, food are cheap and nice too!!!we had seafood chowder, recommended by Elicia, spicy drumlets, I ate seafood risotto while Elicia ate baked rice (I forgotten the name…-_-‘’)


Seafood Chowder

Spicy Drumlet

Baked Rice

Seafood Risotto

While we almost finish our food, suddenly char woke up & cry.. I think she got a nightmare.. we sayang her she also dun wan, so Elicia brought her out for a walk. When they are back, I wave at char and she cried again… =( so she brought her out again and when they are back, char is alright le.. so they sat down, Elicia gave her some food, and she is eating happily (but with the look that the food is not nice.. hahaha)

after char cry & eating her dinner

after we are all full, so we prepare to pay & go shopping. I help to take all the things while Elicia carry char and I walked towards the cashier and I heard char crying.. then I turn around and saw she was running towards me & crying so pitifully.. I carried her and asked: “ you thot gan-ma dun wan u le ah, dun cry .. sayang sayang” haha.. 1st time wor.. she thot I dun wan her.. haha.. after that I let her walk and hold hands, she dun wan to hold my index finger, she wan to hold my middle finger.. haha.. then I ask her u nvr hold mummy’s hand, then she let go of my hand .. haha then Elicia hold her right hand while I hold her left hand and she was skipping around happily.. kekekkeke


then we went to audio house as I need to get a kettle to boil water.. (my tenants took the 1 away.. I thot it was for me =(
after I got the kettle, we saw a kids playground and char wanted to play, so we put down our things, and let char play.. she sit the horse and was laughing so happily, and she also played the slide.. hehe.. I videoed it but it was in elicia’s hp..

after that char saw the tv playing mickey mouse playhouse, she watched it and dun wanna leave.. after my 哄骗, then she leave the playground, but show tantrums along the way...

then ard 8plus to 9, we sat at Mac while waiting for elicia's hubby, so i helped to buy fries and chocolate sundae , the fries were too hot and char took 1 and tried to put in the mouth, and too hot, so she gave to elicia, the 2nd she took also the same.. haha.. then i put some on the tray to cool and gave char 1, and she ate it.. haha.. then i realise, every fries she take, she will bite half and put the other half on the tray.. haha.. elicia say she also saw, perhaps char dun wan the fries to be sticky & soft after she bite.. hahaha.. and i managed to take a pic with sweet sweet char!! hehehehe..



after i went home, i moved the mattress to the other room as the new bed & frame will be delivered today.....

i am so happy!!!!~~~

No comments: