Wednesday, October 07, 2009

random

less than 6 days to my wedding.. im so nervous, scared.. =(

now the part time helper is cleaning up the big big house.. she came at 6.30 and has been cleaning the windows till abt 8.30.. too many windows.. haha..

then she just vacummed the floor, now mopping the floor le...

im having blocked nose & sore throat & headache.. why must the germs find me at this time?? germs germs must go away.. i want to stay pretty & healthy for my wedding day!!!!

started having sore throat after i went to my colleague's hse yesterday with mei mei to see baby joey... bought dinner to dine @ my colleague'shse, bought cheap kway chap & Mr Bean's Bandung soya milk.after eating & drinking throat feels pain.. and then middle of night, throat hurts... then in offic flu come...

i wanna rest le.. below is the pic of baby joey!p

No comments: