Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Wedding~

Finally... my wedding is done and over.. hehehe.. so tired..

the few days b4 wedding i couldn't have gd sleep, and very scared, nervous & worried..

scared that my mum's place doesn't look gd in camera, scared tat angbao collected not enuff to cover the cost, worried that food nt nice, atmosphere nt gd etc..

then after the hair combing ceremony @ 12midnite, which is = 13 oct, i went to do my mask and tried to sleep.. i slept a while and woke up.. then heard my mum's loud voice talking to my bro.. i was so irritated... =( then after a while i managed to sleep.. then alarm clock goes off, i woke up, went to bathe anad prepare for the big day!!
below are some pics!! more can be seen @ facebook!!! hehe

now my biggest event in my life is done. next step will be planning baby... hohoho *shy*
























No comments: