Monday, October 15, 2012

A funny thing

Yesterday my cousin SMS me, asking me:"Shan, r u pregnant?" I was like "huh??? No.. Hw cm u ask such weird question??" she replied:" haha. I dreamt la. Freaking real. Baby so cute." I said:" Wah u dreamt that I was pregnant ah.. If real sure will tell u. ;)" she said:" haha .. I dreamt that u gave birth already. Baby was in Ur hands." all I said was :" power sia.. Haha" but I was feeling funny n happy that my cousin was so concern whether I was pregnant a not. Cos my 2 elder cousins that married after me already had babies. My niece was one yrs old already while my nephew was just few months old. N another cousin had his 3rd child already. All my cousins so anxious when will my baby cm. all I can say is my fate with my baby still has not arrived and I believe when the time is ripe, my baby will cm look for me. All I can do nw is take Gd care of my body, stable my job first. Me in happy spirit, all things will go well. Dont worry be happy!! ;)

No comments: