Monday, October 15, 2012

Our 3rd wedding anniversary

Time flies... We juz celebrated our 3rd wedding Anniversary. Hehe.. Darling brought me to marina square to hv Pariss high tea buffet. Nice n yummy~~ went for a free makeover by SASA before our high tea buffet. Darling got me a Kate spade bag. Keke... This is my 4th branded bag only. Hehe .. I'm nt too much into branded.. Darling got for me a Victoria secret PINK bag n wristlet before. And this is my 3rd branded from darling. Hehe so sweet~|| then after buffet, we walked around to marina bay sands, applied for the free member n gt 2 marina bay collectibles. Haha... Then sat outside MBs to watch the laser light show. Kekeke... As for my present to him, I send in a request to yes933 to dedicate a speech n our theme song. Hehe...

No comments: